I guess I would be kind of a versatile girl. I've been involved into activities starting from a very early age and have several likes. There are times I don't have time to hang out with friends because I've been very busy.
Abilities and hobbies
- Trained fighter for years
- Some horseback riding experience
- Sometimes play video games
- Insect lover (though I like all other animals too, just that the crawlies are my favorite)
- Tend to be smart at school and just ended with a 3.60 GPA (though it used to be 3.80, will raise it again this last upcoming year... hard to keep up with death in the family)
- Started practing making some recipes a couple months ago, not an expert but I'm getting better at it. Cooking seems more like an art.
In terms of ideals or personality
- Well I would like to be in a relationship after I'm done with HS
- Non-religious virgin (atheist to be exact)
- Interested in forming a family in the future but I want to go all the way of getting a Ph. D in neurology.
Lastly hope my frame of 5'11 and nearly 160 Ibs isn't too much. Though, sometimes I still like wearing my heels. Just don't want to make the guy feel awkward about it.
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
I think its good.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE