Is it actually a good date idea to go and see a film?

You can't talk to each other. I know it takes the pressure off a bit but isn't the point of a date to talk to the other person?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• With a First 'Good date,' No, I would Not suggest going To... See a film. It's much better to go somewhere quiet, maybe have a drink, get to know one another, or even go get something to eat as well.
    Saving the movie for perhaps a Second time around might be okay. However, if you feel comfy enough, even with a First time around, there may come a point where before Intermission, you are both doing Some... Kissing.
    I went on a 'First date' with someone whom I had met and we did nothing but swap spit during the whole boring 'Make out' movie.
    Good luck. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• The idea of a movie on a first date is that it takes away some of the pressure of keeping a conversation going for a few hours, then you can talk about the movie. Go to an early movie and you will have plenty of time to talk afterwards.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE