Guys, why would a guy say he's too "lazy" to go after a really hot girl?

What could this mean?

Insecurity? Are they more difficult to go after?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Insecurity to some extent, but also the fact that hot girls get approached more often. I only dated a stereo-typically 'hot-sexy' girl once in undergraduate. We would go out on Friday nights and if I left her alone for a minute even there was always some guy talking to her... I never once thought she would cheat or felt threatened, but it is more work for sure...

The only fight I have ever got into was with her, some guy actually pulled us apart while dancing and started dancing with her. I explained we were dating and he said to fuck off, so ya... I had another guy once flirt with her after I said we were together... it is emasculating to constantly feel like you have to prove to society that yes, this girl who is insanely attractive does in fact like me and not some cheater...

Either way, we broke up for other reasons, but I have never gone after a girl of her looks again because of this...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE