Do white guys like black girls?

I'm so attracted to white guys, I have always been. But its like I can't ever find that white guys that likes black girls unli he is a "ghetto white guy" and that not what I want! I want that sexy smart, weird white guy that you see on TV and in movies! As a black female I don't care about dating out side of my race, I don't discriminate! I have been told white guys dint like black women become of stereotypes! That's insane! I know there are white men that love black women, so what can't I find mine?

717

Most Helpful Guy

• Biggest rumour ever. Im white and ill say I can be attracted to black girls. I used to have a massive crush on hilary from fresh prince of be lair haha. + Black girls are usually blessed with perfect booty's, so they usually tick all the boxes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE