Guys would you date a girl who is goofy and kinda corny and not so much on the cool side?

This is kinda embarrassing to ask cause that's how my personality is... would it turn you off? Or would you prefer a girl with a good personality who is not so goofy?

and as appearance goes its my pic in the avatar.

When i say cool girls I don't mean the one who smoke drink and sleep around... i mean cool girls with down to earth personalities but mine is goofy.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• cool girls are boring... never met what people think is a "cool girl" and she didn't have the personality of a flat beer... cool girls are just good at socializing properly doesn't mean they're interesting

weird people actually have some substance to them... i actually enjoy figuring out why weird people are weird... never enjoyed figuring out why cool people are cool because it's always the same answer

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i think many of the guys would

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE