Girls, How do girls view online dating?

The reality is that, unless you want a multi-millionaire boyfriend. You guys are outnumbered anywhere from 4:1 POF to 80:1 phone chat lines. I would imagine it would feel amazing to be bombarded by members of the opposite sex any time you wanted and just to be able to turn it on and off whenever you wanted. but I am not a girl. So how do you feel about this phenomenon.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I married a man from Egypt who had found me on Facebook Over four years ago. I ended up going twice out there to be with him and we later tied the knot at the Ministry of Justice. I stayed in is small village for awhile and later On... I returned to the states.
    We have had our ups and downs in our LDR marriage and Break up and Make up all of the time for many different personal reasons, mainly because I have not gone back out in a very long time to see him because the Middle East has grown so very bad since my return home.
    However, taking a break from him, times we have split up, I have gone Comfortably again to Online dating. I have One in particular that I use and have had some good luck just going out and dating.
    Online dating isn't for everyone. However, last night on TV I heard E-Harmony has hooked up many couples and with this, Marriage, and the numbers are growing and growing.
    Good luck. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE