Do girls like nerdy guys?

So I thibk this girl at my college just thought I was a dumb jock/meathead and I showed her this robot I built in my engineering class as a group.. I explained to her how everything worked but she probabaly didn't understand one word I said but I personally think the robot is badass and love showing it off because I put a lot of work into it. I programed it to avoid collision and built most of the structure on it.

This girl seemed really fcking into me after I showed her this lol. Is it true girls like nerdy guys?
  • Yes
  • No

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls may like guys with good looks, but we also want them to be smart. So when you say things we don't understand about nerdy stuff, we like that. We don't want a dumb blonde, no matter how good looking.

• I'm a bodybuilder.. pretty big guy. Most girls just assumed I'm arrogant and dumb.

Most Helpful Guy

• That kind of nerdy they do, cause it's an intelligent nerd. But the nerd that does nothing but sit on his mother's basement eating Doritos and playing video games, no they don't. Even if he wasn't so extreme, girls don't like that type of nerds, they like the intelligent ones, like you.