- To make you feel not lonely
- Somebody to call you handsome/cute/beautiful
- Somebody to make you feel less insecure
- Free stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSDnMwCeggg The same thing applies to guys. I want everybody to think about what the ACTUAL MAIN PURPOSE is.
(This is not advertisement, this is strictly helping the youth to understand the purpose of dating)
Most Helpful Guy
The only reason I would date a girl is to see if we connect and are capable for a long term relationship. I only look for something serious and someone perfect and hope that me and that girl work into something pretty big leading to marriage.
I personally have no interest in short term relationships, one night stands, booty calls etc...
Most Helpful Girl
I mainly dated because
1) I liked the person (wasn't on your list)
3) to be less lonely
4) marraige/relationship. I don't wan to be married (nor do I even care about marriage) yet but I wanted my relationship to last as long as it could. I genuine wanted to be with them for a long long time