Guys: He is moving away so what is a girl to do?

I met and dated a guy online for about 1.5 months. It was great. Recently though, he found out he was moving 4 states away. He told me that and I said that we didn't have to see each other again and there would be no hard feelings. He responded that he would love to see me again, that it would be a shame if we didn't talk again and that he would hate to lose the friendship we've built. I feel the same. He also said that he doesn't know where to go from here since he is moving so soon.

i am ok with being friends but I haven't heard from him after that. Why say one thing and do another?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Either he is preoccupied with the circumstances that have necessitated his relocation, or he changed his mind about staying in touch.