Guys who don't try to date are more interesting?

I used to fall for players. But I matured and now I'm looking for a real man. Not a bad boy

anyhow there is this guy he is nice. Maybe a little nerdy. He is into his own hobbies like hiking. He is friends with girls but doesn't really try too hard to hook up or date. He isn't gay for sure. He told my ex fling in front of me that I am pretty.

I find him kinda intriguing. Is this weird? How do I proceed?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see how it would be weird to like someone who isn't a douche, seeing as you are more likely the more socially bold of the two of you you should make it a point to give him your phone number and let him know you're interested.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Give him your phone number or ask him on a date.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE