Do you think she meant this sexually?

I was on a date with this girl and we were having a conversation. She said she'd kick my ass in swimming. I rolled my eyes and said that's not fair since she is a swimmer and it would be like me challenging her to a wrestling match. She then said she'd kick my ass in wrestling too. She said she was flexible enough to get out of any hold I put her in. I thought she was kidding but other girls I know said that girls don't say that to friends.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• She might have been flirting with you, she might also be really competitive. She probably could beat you. :D

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Haha oh hell!

• Haha, good luck. If she does beat you you'll never live it down. I mean, unless you like it when girls pin you down. ;)

• Thanks! I mean yea I do but in this case I think she needs to be pinned down

Most Helpful Guy

• I do think so. You see, if she isn't sexually attracted to you she wouldn't have went on a date with you in the first place. Speaking from personal experience I don't hear a girl talking to a guy like that if they are just 'friends'.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE