Guys, how would you treat a female friend vs a girl you like?

What are the main differences to look out for?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, doesn't matter if she is a girl I'm dating or best friend the guy always has to be gentle.. But me and my female friend we are really close and we are always together posting pics this has cost me losing my girlfriend she was getting too jealous and put me to choose and obviously I would choose my best friend. But the difference with the female friend I be more comfortable talking or joking well at least at the beginning..
    With girls I date I be careful what I talk about its just hard to compare absolutely different things

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE