Why r so many indian girls in the Caribbean going after these African dudes?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they're available :p

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • no but let's face it indian guys r more handsome and we have better jobs and records an these guys have a negative stereotype

• I'm not sure. I'm not Indian but when I started dating outside my ethnicity it was because I was intrigued.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know i have seen this trend also especially in the south, maybe some of them r nie guys not everyone is bad, my uncle is of African descent and he's my fav not everyone is like stereotype, besides i'm indian an a lot of indian guys aren't perfect so many are obsessed with drinking etc

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • but still these fools can't keep to themselves? it breaks my heart seeing these pretty girls going after these monkey's let the other races go after them leave my race alone

• bro relax there is over a billion of us plus u can get any type of girls u like whites, latinas whatever from anywhere on earth ! also leave them alone let them be happy