Guys, What do you think of dating a girl that is 5'8"?

How tall are you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have no issue with this if she didn't. I mean she'd be the same height as me so. I don't know it would make it easier to kiss lol BUT I will say smaller girls are easier to cuddle with. js :P but heck cuddling is cuddling, I love it all the same :P

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• If I liked her it wouldn't matter what her height was. I'm 6' 3" and I think tall girls are great. But 5' 8" really isn't that tall for a girl these days.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6 feet and a girl that's is tall, but I would still date her. I like to be taller, so I hope she doesn't use high heels that make her taller than me xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind dating a girl the same height or even taller then me. I just hear to often How much girls like tall guys. I'm 5'8" by the way

1|0
    0|0
  • It's recently become my favorite height on a girl, I'm 6'2.

1|1
    0|0
  • 5'8 is fine. As long as she doesn't wear heels, I'd still have that couple inches of height over her that makes things balanced.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'3 so she'd still be fairly short in my eyes so it's no problem at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care either way. I actually prefer tall girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think Nothing.
    That is just a height. Not important

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'. 5'8" can be a nice height. I'm more interested in her body overall and of course her mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be fine with that since she's still shorter than me (I'm 6 feet tall)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm 6'2 so that is quite perfect height for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't choose my dates by height, she can be 5'8 or 5'2 but seems like i'm into average height girls nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • that is perfectly fine I'm 6'. I'm more interested in her body overall and of course her mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the height. I m couple in he's tale if u don't mind. Like 5 10

0|0
    0|0
  • She's as tall as me, so I would mind.

1|0
    0|0
    • Did I say I would mind? I mean, I wouldn't mind (I was taking a look at my opinions and realized this mistake, lol)

• I am 6'2" so no problem for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Fine by me. 6'1"

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'1". I'd have no problem with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about height

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'9" and that would be a turn on for me

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes