Would you rather date a girl smarter than you, equal, or not as smart as you?

214

Most Helpful Guy

• Intelligence doesn't work like that. It isn't a single thing you can measure like how tall you are. It's more like asking if someone is better at sports. Most people are better at some sports than other people and worse at others. When they give intelligence tests in school it's like they test you in a few of the most common sports say soccer, basketball and baseball average your scores and compare it to others and call that your 'sports quotient'. It doesn't mean you will always be better at every sport than a person who got a lower quotient than you.

It's not something I worry about. If a girl can make good conversation that's all I ask.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE