Girl from the past who showed no interest texts me?

I'm trying to move on from her, because she honestly never shows interest, Now she texts me? I'm thinking it's just for attention.. What do i do?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her why she's texting you, it might be because of a bad breakup or something and she might want to get back with you. If it's just for attention then text her for a bit and see if she loses interest again. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I mean, we just became friends gain, but it's a bit awkward

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to hit it. It dont hurt to try, and if u come off with baggin it awesome! But remember when she didn't have time for u? Dont give her much of ur time either

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE