Do you think people can fall in love online?

• Yes, it is possible
  • No, it isn't

6157

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure people have fell in love with the idea of someone but true love that is, is something that can only exist once two people have met, at least once, people aren't the same up close as they are from afar.

That's my view on it, however there have been rare cases, were what I have said would be wrong, but they are so few and far between that I wouldn't count them, as opposed to the majority.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i dont quite get what you mean by "the idea of someone"

if you meet someone in real life, you also get "an idea of them"

whats the difference?

• This guy said it. So I deleted my own answer lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Growing up I was a huge nerd (still am) and one guy I played online games with all the time asked for my number. I was like 15 so obviously I did. We talked every night for several months. I was crazy in love with him and it was heartbreaking because we both knew we could never meet in real life and see if we were even a match. I played it cool for most of the time, and we did eventually drift apart.

Long story short, yes, you can fall in love online... but it's not all that great.

I'm still friends with him today. He's great, we're cool and we have a great friendship. As an adult I know that he and I would have definitely broken up (for several reasons lol) but 15 year old me will always be in love with that 16 year old gamer from Ohio :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE