Do you like CRAZY GIRLS/BOYS?

Like crazy into you!
They like you... A LOT! and aren't afraid to show it! they are super into you and would sacrifice livestock to gain your favor

I do, lol!, i enjoy feeling like someone loves me a lot!
and is crazy into me! i would reciprocate those feeelings!
and if i wasn't romantically attracted to her i would let her know, but i would appreciate her effort and make her feel good about herself

I used to have a girl in HS that made me lunch everyday!!!
Without me asking should would pack an extra sandwich she was super cute and awesome!
but she had a boyfriend!!! lol! he was older so he never saw her making me lunch lol!
but it was the best she would listen to my problems and give me neck massages in class

i miss her, she broke up with her boyfriend but lives in israel now :(

• I love me a psycho ride or die
    Vote A
  • 9-11 i have an emergency, there is a strange girl/boy who is sacrificing a goat on my front lawn
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• my new boyfriend bought me a Royals Jersey! !! Not sure if it's crazy BUT I felt very special! ! he doesn't watch any sports, so it means a lot that he listens to me and pays attention to my loves!!! and I mean it's a ROYALS JERSEY! !! It was even better he surprised me with it and ROYALS headbands! !!

0|1
    0|0
    • I am so happy for you!!!
      OMG!!! NEW BF!!! no wonder i haven't seen you here as often ;p

Omg!!! whats his name? he sounds cute and loving!

• Show All
    • @red_arrow hahaha me considering I'm clothed

• You won't get the best till he gets on your bare back, whether the back is bare or he goes under your shirt.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 7

• As long as she's just worshiping me and not a psycho killer then I'm happy.

4|1
    0|0
  • That's not really crazy that's just confident crazy would be liker someone doesn't get when no means no and will do anything to get what they want.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah i like them very much, because they are fun to hang out with, they are more open, overall they are cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh I'd like for someone to love me but I wouldn't want them to be clingy. I like my independence and personal space lol

0|0
    0|0
    • ... true love is sacrificing aniamls, you dont know what love is!!! jk!! lol

yeah clingyness is annoying

• I would tend more towards B and think she is a bit clingy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeahhhh
    I would love a neck massage now and then

0|0
    0|0
    • Amen bro! lol! i really miss her, she still messages me all the time but she is so far away!

• Show All
    • Haha trying! my friend at uni would massage me she was cute but we are just friends she told me she didn't want a relationship, and wasn't ready :(
      but i dont complain lol we still cuddle watch movies and massage eachother

i can't wait for the fall semester to start again

• You still getting some of the perks so no complaining bro

• Well, I wouldn't know what it'd be like to have a girl crazily into me, or into me at all, lol.

0|0
    0|0