I think it would be a great idea. I think it would prevent a lot of young men from becoming the next elliot rodgers clone.
I would teach them...
1. Not every guy is going to be able to get a female regardless of what one does to improve themsleves, etc.
2. Never take serious any mess you see on TV, etc that tell you how being in a relationship is beneficial to your health or how great it is to be in one. Rodgers believed love and having a girlfriend was the greatest thing in life and he became entitled to that and that was the begininng of his demise.
3. If you don't have the genetic looks that females want, you're sol unless you make mad money or just happen to luck up.
4. Its okay to be a virgin. I know that there's guys and girls who will look down on you if you haven't had sex by a certain age but F them.
5. The dating world is shallow and there will be some that its inevitable that some will have success and some won't. If you are one of those guys that won't, so the F what. Dating isn't like food, water, air and shelter. You don't need it to live.
Most Helpful Guy
Lol I figured women don't need help with this since women are not dealt with the card of being the initiators1