+1 y

My ex gave me this love note, Should I take him back?

The letter read this

:" Dimples, I know that things between us have been awkward and I'll take the blame for that, but I have a confession to make. I need to get this off my chest before it's too late, i mean before is really too late. We haven't spoken in 2 months and it is still killing me. I miss you. I miss you so much. I miss your laugh. I miss your contagious personality. I miss your weirdness. I miss how different you are. God dammit, and those eyes, they're so beautiful. I miss your smile. Your beautiful smile. The smile that you can never control when you are around me. I miss our talks. I miss your strong opinions about life in America and Edgar Allan Poe. I miss how effortlessly beautiful you are. I know I'm probably the last person that you want to hear from right now, because I know I hurt you and I'm sorry for that because I would never want to do anything to hurt you, but I did, I hate that I caused you pain. I've tried to get over you. I tried to stop thinking about. You, I promise. But trying not to think about you, is like atempting to defy gravity. I just can't do it. There is something about you I can't let go. And if you won't take me back, please can we at least still be friends because I'd rather have a part of you in my life. then you not being in my life at all. I still care."

Should I take him back?

yes
no
GirlGuy
+1 y
I really don't want to say why we fell apart because I don't want anyone to judge me, but you can inbox me if you really want to know. But I think it's sincere, for now I think I'll take him back as a friend. As far as a relationship I'll just let everything flow.
5
1