Why are girls with a bigger ass and boobs considered hotter even if this face isn't attractive?

Say someone like Emily Dinato or Adriana Lima have pretty faces and then you look at the rap video models and guys go crazy over them instead. I don't get it
for example someone like Ana Montana is so ugly in the face even though her body is nice and a lot of guys chose her instead

Emily

She doesn't even have makeup on
then Ana montana

1325

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, that Ana Montana is not ugly.
    Second: I'll choose Adriana Lima and Emily Dinato over Ana Montana.

I don't care about boob size, I do care about the size of their butt, but I don't like the ones in rap videos, I don't like the Kim K type of butt, I like the small, round, fit ass.
    And most important, face is what matters the most, no matter how hot your body is, if your face is ugly, it's a no for me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the second woman isn't ugly.

But priorities. We all have them. Some people are taken away by beautiful eyes, others large lips, other big boobs, and others big muscles. Some people can handle a less than model perfect face for other things that turn them on. Nothing wrong with it.
    Also, even if a guy didn't think big boobs and a big butt were ideal, he still might find Emily unattractive/not his type.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE