I was talking to a guy in a dating website and he said "you probably won't like me anyway because in a loser with no friends"?

I'm so turned off now NOT because he has no friends but because of his lack of confidence and negativity! I can't help wondering though if I should say something nice or just ignore him what do u think?

Most Helpful Guy

• At your age you should be grateful you can still get a date.

• At my age? Lol I'm 31. Come out from under the rock you've been living under ur whole life will u?

• Ur just bitter cos the older, hotter, more experienced girls won't even look twice at u. U resort to teenage girls who r too immature to realise that they shouldn't date an asshole like u.

• Funny how you reply out of nowhere hours after I quit bothering with you. Got better things to do than pay attention to sad cougars who wasted their youth. Goodnight hun.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually think that's so cute. I love introvertsđź‘ŤShows that they are trustworthy

What Guys Said 4

• "I am perfectly capable of judging that for myself. Honestly it wouldn't have been a big deal. However I have no interest in dating someone with such a negative attitude. Good luck!"

• try to help him not hard but in a simple way like is it problem? every one likes positive person be positive my friend then he will understood the problem.

• Tell him:

I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world
    Life in plastic, it's fantastic!
    You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
    Imagination, life is your creation..

What Girls Said 0

• Say something nice, it will help boost his confidence up and you'll love him again!

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!