Girls, would you date this guy?

would you date this guy?

he's 6ft tall, normal to muscular (has a little tummy), brown hair, light blue eyes. He has a job, a car and a small place of his own. Acts like a gentleman/old fashion in terms of holding up doors, paying for dates.. and also takes the initative a lot when to comes to dates (he will ask if you want to meet, but puts i up to you to plan what to do and when)

But looks wise he isn't super good looking, he isn't unattractive, but you wouldn't necessarly catagorize him as hot... He is ofc a nice person, but because of a small language barrier its a bit difficult for both parts to truly express how they feel/mean.

• Yes, i would
  • No, i dont think so
  • Other
    Vote C

12

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, the language barrier seems like a bigger problem than the looks. He better be good in bed, because he doesn't have a lot going for him at this point.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE