Isn't it funny how ugly guys message good looking and average looking women on dating sites?

I am really looking and I think it is hilarious when these ugly guys message me. Dating sites for ugly guys is a waste of time. What makes them think us good looking or average looking women will message them back? LOL. And most ugly women won't message them back either since they have tons of options too of which guys they can respond to. Women have more options on dating sites so you ugly guys are wasting your time by joining.

1030

Most Helpful Guy

• I would ask "U mad bruh?"

But I think that a response to a rant will probably work as simply another rant. So here is my rant. These aren't necessarily directed at you:

It's online dating. This means that even the least attractive girls on the sites are getting messages from rather good-looking guys.

Frankly, the fact that you don't even have to lift a finger, and just brush guys off as "lesser creatures" shows that these "ugly" guys are putting in more of an effort into the site than you ever will.

Even the worst girls are getting messages from guys they probably don't deserve, and nitpicking them as those they are "better than" everyone out there.

Besides the boneheaded guys who make stupid uncomfortable messages, this makes me wonder who should -really- be getting a date. Some of them might be sending odd messages, but at least they are, you know, sending messages.

SMH, this is why guys need to be more comfortable with rejecting girls. Nobody should get those kinds of options without earning them. Guys shouldn't be playing into the hands of girls who think they are entitled to being princessed by harems of men of whom they get to pick and choose from like a plate of cheese.

"Oh, I dated a guy once. The cheap bastard didn't even pay for my meal."

News flash to such ladies (not sure if you are one, but the question vaguely implies so.):
    If you call a guy "cheap" because he won't buy YOUR meal, then you are an absolute Donald Trump of a penny-pincher if you get so offended that you have to pay for your OWN STUFF. I mean damn, at least the "cheap bastard" pays for his own stuff.

"Oh gawd. I had to pay for my own dinner." <- Spoiled princess problems.

And you can bet that there's a very good reason I said "Spoiled Princess problems". Because frankly, I've dated plenty of girls who aren't like this. I bought her flowers, she bought me Starbucks. SHe bought the movie, I bought dinner. It's called mutuality. Don't hide your spoiled ass behind the word "Chivalry".

Oh, and if you want my opinion, the vast majority of girls on dating sites are over-sized. On average, I would say the average dating site guy is better-looking than the average dating site girl. As for personality, there is just too much variance to make a judgement call. For every crude first message, there is a girl sitting and nitpicking every guy's first message while not doing a damned thing to play her part.

I don't do dating sites much any more. As a guy, they are a waste of time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Dating sites aren't sites aren't a waste of time for good looking guys and what do you mean that the vast majority of girls on dating sites are over-sized? What do you mean by that?

• He's just shit talking don't let it get to you, he's most likely a loser who's mad he can't stick his dick in a vagina

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a guy.
    100% sure.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Exhibit A:
      ''And most ugly women won't message them back either since they have tons of options too''

• Its so generic and boring. Its fakkeee.

• I am not a troll though, I just decided to put my username as that.