Is there such thing as a 'good' boyfriend?

i'm asking because like every guy I've ever been with is either too immature, too boring, too abusive, too controlling, too manipulative, too sensitive, too sweet, or just too clingy.

• yes
  • no

420

Most Helpful Guy

• Only you can define who and what a ""good boyfriend"" is. For some people being funny can be a good thing, where others see it as being immature. Some people may like boys because of certain attributes like the sensitive ones while some other girls like to be dominated or vulnerable to some guys, if that makes sense. You just haven't found someone that suits you yet.

Basically one good boyfriend for you, will be different to someone else, so that only means you can define what a good boyfriend is to you.

Hope that makes sense, feel free to ask for more advice and whatever if you want to know anything more
    Hope this helps.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Just bad luck

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Younger guys tend to suck, just wait 😆