Guys and girls, how many of you genuinely use dating sites to find a date?

Please be honest here, go anon if you're too nervous... how many of you use dating sites to find a date? How many of you use them just for validation?

• I want to find someone
  • I do it for validation and/or to get my ego stroked.
  • Other reason. Please explain!
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

• lool ego to be honest

Most Helpful Guy

• I've tried them... it's mostly given me a new perspective of how bad the dating scene is in my area. (You know you are in a good region when every third woman's description includes a phrase like "fuck off if you are a girly fag I want a real man" or "no blacks" (especially when your area is 99+% white)).

Met a nice girl on one site though. Lasted a year. Unfortunatly I think dating sites are so full of people who are either undatable, or only looking for an ego stroke, that they aren't worth using. Or perhaps that's just round here.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd probably use it to find someone and if I'm too lazy ;)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!