Girls, With guys you drifted apart from, no drama involved... Would you blatantly ignore them to gain their attention?

I think, if you don't care, you would still be polite yeah? Unless your feeling were hurt maybe
  • yes ignore
    Vote A
  • no, never ignore to gain attention
    Vote B
  • childish games
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely, I've done it before and I'm doing it now.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks, I have fallen into a weird situation with a 20 yo, just trying to wrap my head around it

• Yeah as women we want to be pursued by our guy so she just wants some effort out of you, and probably an apology

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• My guy went totally cold on me for no reason, so now im playing him at his own game. Its childish ans stupid BUT a woman needs to feel desired, and she has to set a level of ehat she will and won't accept in her rship. For me, im oaying no attention until he comes correct. If not, i go. Harsh, i know. But i have too much self worth to stay in something unfulfilling

0|1
    0|0
  • Vote D = I always walk away from all dates B4 things get bad or stale.

I cut any form of contact with them (male & female) purely because I don't believe in ever going backwards in life.

I am the same re work + work colleagues + platonic friends also

0|0
    0|0
  • That's so incredibly immature and illogical. How does that even work? "I'm not talking to you because I want you to pay attention to me." They'll just think you're nuts and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would.

0|0
    0|0
    • So... Could be a little feeling there yeah?

Recommended myTakes