Why are you single?

I'm single because I can longer trust guys, they always end up hurting me so fuck it I'm gonna be forever alone with my future adopted child!

1946

What Guys Said 46

• Because im ugly as hell :D :D

• Too ugly to get a girl

• im single because i can't find anyone that likes me for me.

• Because girls.
    Can't live with em can't live with em.

• your to young so i dont think so

• Because why have 1 girl when you can have 8 of them on rotation

• I haven't found my loved one, i haven't met her yet. And i dont have time for her.

• I am single because i am ugly

• no confidence+ high moral standards= forever a loan... .

• Because I'm afraid I will be like my dad and end up as a doormat to a woman that won't treat me with respect.

• Because I make no effort to get into a relationship. I don't try to talk to or get to know girls. And I'm probably too picky to where I'd rather be by myself.

• Females don't find me attractive.

• Well if that's really you in the profile pic I don't get why you would be single, I'm there is a decent guy somewhere you would like, and I feel single and will be soon but that's a complicated story right now

• Too shy, low self-esteem, and I have too much responsibility

• Because my time to be in a relationship has not come yet.

• Most women my age either have 3-5 kids and/or just need someone to help pay the rent. Kinda sucks actually.

@baybaddiie420 why do i get the feeling you tend to go for the worst type of guys. You'll be fine, you're still really young.

What Girls Said 18