Girls, Don't girls usually know immediately whether they like a guy? You basically find them attractive or u don't?

Don't you find yourself attracted to a guy after the first time seeing him and interacting with him?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah because physical attraction is based on appearance first! So yes, I already know by just looking (like you and other men also)
    Sometimes a guy apporaches me and in the first instance I'm like meeeeeh (looks).. but due to his personality I will go out on a date. Let's say the date is going good.. but If I kiss him and I feel nothing than that's the last time I see him. Because I don't need more male friends in my life. This happened to me not so long ago. He's a guy who's is not really my type but he knew how to talk (like most sales people do). So we went out for drinks, had a good time but than I needed to know is this something more than just a platonic thing. So I always test, if I kiss and my pussy doesn't squeeze (you girls know what I'm talking about) than that will be the last date.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• Yeah usually but sometimes it takes a little while. there's been guys I thought were cool but didn't find them attractive as first but After a while & getting to know them I ended up liking them. Yes usually after the first time meeting & interacting with a guy I can tell if I find him attractive or not but others it can depend cuz it may not click at the 1st time for certain reasons. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • not exactly with a guy you find hot you can easily tell whether you'd be interested in getting to know them more romantically. But with a guy your attracted to because of his personality it's a little bit more blurred like he can either end up being your friend or your boyfriend based on how much you care about how he looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends but not really , if they stare a lot at you from distance , i they completely ignore you because they are trying to hide their feelings toward you they'r maybe shy , some of them don't show or admit it

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I can be attracted to someone without actually liking them. Sometimes crushes grow over time. I can be attracted instantly but liking a guy usually requires more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Typically yes... I found my boyfriend of two years after my friend gave me his number and we started talking. I liked him even more after we met and talked in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes