Guys, does this intimidate you?

I'll be talking to a guy and it will be going good, and then I mention I'm a competitive youth trap shooter (look it up if you don't know what trap shooting is) and they seem intimidated by it. Do you guys think it's intimidating? Or am I just talking to the wrong guys?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Things that are not feminine (or perceived that way) can be intimidating to some guys. You could try to avoid mentioning this too early in relationships. Not because you're ashamed of it, but because it's a strong topic to bring up when you barely know a person. Same thing for stuff like politics and religion -- save it for until you know each other better.

Rest assured that it's the type of thing many guys could be very into. Just don't bang him over the head with these types of details early on. I think if you're sensitive about it then probably subconsciously you're also making it sound like more of a big deal when you talk about it (because you feel embarrassed, guilty or afraid of what will come next). You're not being dishonest by just not mentioning it at first, until you're more comfortable. Once you are, most guys aren't going to get turned off.

Good luck!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE