Guys, would you date me?

I'm 14 and I've never had a boyfriend. Most of the people I know have had a boyfriend at least once. So I don't think I'm attractive or pretty. Some people say I am but I don't feel it. Plus I'm 142 pounds and I'm 5'3. I also get called shorty a lot 😞So would you date me? And am I fat?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me try and put this nicely. Your 14, thats why you have had a boyfriend and thats a good thing. Do 14 year old girl things and stop worring about dating. Seriously some people (self included) dont start dating till there twenties. Relax and enjoy your drama free/almostfree life. Its not going to be that way forever.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE