You approach a Random guy you find attractive or attracted to. You have quite a short conversation with him. ( Around 15 - 20 minutes ).
After the conversation the random guy suddenly asks for your number.
What would you do? Choose an option from the poll.
Also feel free to add in comments.
- I would give him my number if I approached him in the first place, even if the conversation was boring.Vote A
- I would give him my number , even after I lost attraction in conversation.Vote B
- I won't give him my number , even though I approached him and found him "Hot" because he is a random guy.Vote C
- I won't give him my number because there was no chemistry , even though he was " Hot" and I approached him.Vote D
- I won't give him my number unless he shows interest in me.Vote E
- I will only give my number, if he shows interest in me, even if I approached him first and found him " Hot ".Vote F
Most Helpful Girl
I'd give my number to him if I've known him for a while, and if I had a real interest in getting to know him better. There was one time that I gave my number to a guy who I met on a cruise on the first day, and we hang out the whole time during the cruise. We were hanging out on the last day, and I opened a new contact and said something like "once we're off this boat, we should talk" or something like that but I don't think it was that serious.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
- Show AllShow Less