Guys, Do you have phone numbers of girls you have no intention of talking to ever?

If so, why do you have their phone numbers?
Do you keep numbers of girls who you haven't dated? the ones that are DTF?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I have every single phone number I have ever gotten from someone ever. We are talking about numbers from 8 years ago. Not talking about just girls though, just everyone.

I have no idea why, but I just do. Borderline hoarder with things like that. I still have every textbook and notebook since high school started, never sold any of them back. Just sitting in a plastic box in my closet.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The best way I can explain it is that I have that anxiety or paranoia that as soon as I get rid of it, something will happen in the future where I would need it and should not have gotten rid of it.