Do you follow the "Bros before hoes" or "Chicks before dicks" rule?

Say you had plans to go out with friends of the same gender but your SO or the person you're seeing really wanted you to spend time with them that same night.
  • Yes, I stay loyal to my friends first 👬
  • No, I put my SO before my friends 💏

1219

Most Helpful Girl

• iv never believed in this shit overall tbh.
    usually whoever i made plans with first will get my time that night. i dont put anyone before anyone. they're both important to me.

the other will more than likely understand and reschedule. no biggie.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• If she really wanted or needed me that night, then I would be okay breaking plans with friends.

I mean, don't get me wrong, friends are super important and I know I'd have to make it up to them, but my partner comes first. It's not something I'd make a habit of, though; I'd only do it when she really wanted/needed me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE