Can anyone give me any tips to escape the friendzone and take the next step?

I know her for 3 years and we're really good friends. She has told me she loves me a couple of times. But then yesterday she told me about her crush that she's stopping right now and that she's fed up with him. Thats the problem now.. I think im friendzoned. Dont tell me to move on because I won't. It really worths the try as we have a lot in common. Not just interests but life values and such. We might go out in 2 or 3 days. Any tips or help to escape the friendzone if that really exists and take the next step?
PS: I dont want any shitty steps or dating guru advice to "make her want me". You get what im sayin'?
Thanks in advance!

1333

Most Helpful Girl

• I think, don't make it seem like you like her! I'm a girl, and I have a few guy friends who's stuck in friendzone with my girl friends. I believe you should just be nice like how you would be to everybody. Be a nice guy in general. And keep your moves low key, but more touchey. Just don't make it seem like you have a crush on her, she'd either get scared or just see you as the friend who likes her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You got friend zoned because she looked at your behavior (didn't make any moves or declare any interest) and girls think of that as "wimpy" behavior. Most girls want a guy who is more of a "take charge" guy. You need to make a change in your behavior to make her think of you differently. You need to show her that you have become more assertive, more confident (but not cocky,) and more overtly sexual. Don't waste anytime before you start holding her hand, touching her on her arms, shoulder, and back. Give her a passionate good night kiss. Show her that you are boyfriend material if you want to have a chance with her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE