Why is is it so fucking hard?

Just to meet a girl. I've been single for 11 years now and there's no sign of that changing anytime soon. I just don't get why it's so hard just to meet someone.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you define crazy? Constantly doing the same thing, and expecting a different result.
    How are you trying to meet a girl? Though chemistry is another story, just meeting a girl shouldn't be that difficult..

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Maybe not for the beautiful people out there

• Show All
    • I don't try, no point when I know what they'll say so I don't bother. But that doesn't mean it doesn't bother me.

• If you make a self-fulfilling prophecy that your potential approaches won't succeed, it's no fair to point your finger at girls as being the problem. You've clearly got some hindrance coming from yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not hard to meet someone. It's hard to meet someone who is suitable. I have had tremendous good fortune with internet dating. Have you tried that?

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree, internet dating is hard and even scary at times, but you will definitely meet people. It's a long hard process, but eventually it should pay off.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Perhaps because you're so desperate to meet someone.

1|2
    0|0
  • The right girl didn't show up yet be patient ;) it is not worth to waste your time with whoever right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you need to try different places to meet one?

0|0
    0|0
  • You went outside and talked to girls?

0|1
    0|0
  • Try to go out and just ask a girl out

0|0
    0|0
  • try online dating

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Let me ask you this do you go out very frequently? or is al work work

0|0
    0|0
  • You aren't trying hard enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Its only hard for ugly or fat people to be honest. maybe you need to change you body and or style And yes looks DO make you or break you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes