Why is is it so fucking hard?

Just to meet a girl. I've been single for 11 years now and there's no sign of that changing anytime soon. I just don't get why it's so hard just to meet someone.

74

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you define crazy? Constantly doing the same thing, and expecting a different result.
    How are you trying to meet a girl? Though chemistry is another story, just meeting a girl shouldn't be that difficult..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Maybe not for the beautiful people out there

• I don't try, no point when I know what they'll say so I don't bother. But that doesn't mean it doesn't bother me.

• If you make a self-fulfilling prophecy that your potential approaches won't succeed, it's no fair to point your finger at girls as being the problem. You've clearly got some hindrance coming from yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not hard to meet someone. It's hard to meet someone who is suitable. I have had tremendous good fortune with internet dating. Have you tried that?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree, internet dating is hard and even scary at times, but you will definitely meet people. It's a long hard process, but eventually it should pay off.