Guys, Will u date a geek cutie girl?

If ur answer is no, say why?
If ur answer is yes, say why?
  • Yes
  • No

24

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• It depends on how geek she is. I'm surrounded by geeks at my college cause it's an art school and people seem to only know how to talk about comics and video games. I love video games but I don't wanna be talking about them all day, and I don't like comics, just the movies. They also are pretty immature, not all, but many.
    So my experience with geeks isn't too positive so I'll have to know what type of geek she is.

• Of course... they will help in all my tech troubles ;)

• Meh, probably not.

When I think of geeky women I think of super-feminist, easy to offend, timid, scared, mousy, emotionally unstable creatures that are afraid of masculinity and say stupid shit a lot. I probably wouldn't give a geeky broad the time of day to prove I'm wrong, my loss and all but it is what it is.

• Well my girlfriend is a geek and she is cute as a bug in a rug... so yeah!! In fact, I kind of doubt I would get along with a non geekish girl.

• Depends: Is she pretty? If so, I'll take her!
    Basically, I'm sort of a geek and I'd love a geeky girl, but the package MUST come with attractiveness. I'm an ass like that

• If you mean by someone like you? YES :D <3 (age being relevant ofcourse lol)

• It doesn't really matter, there are other aspects which matter more when it comes to decide to be in a relationship with a girl or not.

• I have a thing for geeky girls, because I'm a nerdy guy! ;-)

• Sure, as long as the friendly smile is there it would be an honour and a pleasure :D

• I'm a geeky guy so why would i not want a cute geeky girl?

• Sure why not I can show her how to be cool and lose that Geek stuff

• Yes because "geek" would make me believe she has some intelligence, and cutie is just a bonus :)

• yes because cute girls are the best😃 i love to cuddle with cute girls

• As long as she's cute that's all that matters.. and she's easy to talk to.. lol

• depends, but initially yes because i'm kind of a geek cutie myself (lol)

• She can show and teach me how to use the latest technology

• I married one.
    Nuff said.

• Uh, yea. Geek girls are best girls.

• I don't see why not.

• If I were single, of course.

• More from Guys
    3