Guys, would you prefer to date a girl with kid (s), or no kids?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I cannot imagine any guy that would prefer to date a girl WITH kids over one WITHOUT. If he preferred that, I would wonder why!

Seems that most guys would not want to date a girl with kids. The kids are an added responsibility in a relationship and will come before the guy, crimping his style. They also present responsibilities greater than most guys would want to take on in a serious relationship. So most guys will avoid you like the plague.

Then there are the other guys. We look at the woman in a different way. specifically, the inner woman. There was one woman I was extremely attracted to when I was a bit younger than you. And I would have loved to get closer and perhaps marry her, but it was just not to be. We both liked each other, but the romantic side did not appear to grow.

I would not have minded with other women either. If we had gotten that close, then some thinking about what it all meant in a relationship would be in order. But it was not a prerequisite that she be childless.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE