Pick a prince to go on a date with girls and tell us why?

Prince Eric

Prince Philip

Aladdin

Prince Charming

John Smith

Hahaha have fun! :) <3

• prince Eric
  • prince Philip
  • Aladdin
    Vote C
  • Prince charming
    Vote D
  • John Smith
    Vote E
  • DAMN! i can't decide.
    Vote F

153

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always thought that the best Disney couple is Aladdin and Jasmine. He's got a lot of integrity, didn't grow up rich and even though he started out as a thief, he became the best guy out of all of them. Plus, I feel like he's a more relatable character. He lied to Jasmine and was struggling with his own secrets and past, rather than just being perfect. All the other Disney couples have so many things wrong with them. Prince Eric liked a girl who couldn't talk to him. Phillip was engaged to a girl when he was 11 (I shouldn't tell you the real story, it's much worse) and he falls in love with her after meeting her for one afternoon. Prince charming is in the same boat with Phillip, willing to marry a girl he just met. Pocahontas had been taken prisoner while she was held in captivity in James Town for over a year. She did save John Smith's life from head being smashed in. So, John Smith is a bit player in that story. Sorry, I like reading the history of things. Not that the stories are bad, just like to have the whole story before making a choice.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Well I don't like men in that way but if you do a princess one I'll do that lol.

• I swear I saw this question three times here today. I think A is a better looking guy

What Girls Said 14

• Prince Eric or Prince Charming (more prince Eric). Lol, I just saw this picture or pictures today when my sister showed me. Gosh they are all hot. Tarzan, tho. He is a GOD!

• so this is the way id feel if i saw a disney prince in real life...
    one of each thanks.

• OH MY GOD THIS
    WHERE IS THE BEAST. he's THE BEST ONE AND FUCKING HERCULES

• Where the hell are Flynn Rider and Shang?

• Prince Eric can get me wet anytime!

• He knew nothing about her. He even thought her people were hostile but still he took the time to know her and fell in love with her. That's my kind of guy.

• Prince Charming looks ravishing. But looks-wise I pair better with Aladdin.

• Prince charming

• Prince Eric <3

• Prince Eric

• Prince Phillip, I'm a sucker for blondes <3

• DEFINITELY JOHN SMITH !!!

• Prince Philip.

• Saw this on Buzzfeed today, hah. But I don't know who to pick. :0