I'll tell you some facts about me.
- Asian female who is 4'7"
- Some people tell me that I am cute/pretty/beautiful
- Some would say that I am smart because I am getting my doctorate in a year. (I am in the medical field)
- There are guys who think I am pretty too but they all want sex and don't want a relationship with me.
- I don't know how to cook a lot of food but I want to learn because I do want to be a good mom and wife one day.
- I am friendly, polite, and kind. My friends said I'm really genuine. Sometimes I can be shy/quiet but it depends who I'm with. If I just met you, I'm not that talkative unless I feel very comfortable around you.
here is a picture of me:
Click on my picture
Most Helpful Guy
Absolutely, I would date someone like you. I am 6'4", and your height would not be an issue for me. I actually really like short girls, and you're pretty cute. :)
Personality is the most important thing, and just based on your description, you seem like a nice person who has a lot going for her.
I really wouldn't mind that you can't cook, either, lol. I don't think that's a requirement for you to be a good wife at all. If you wanted to learn, that's great, but you wouldn't have to cook for me. In this day and age, a woman does not need to be confined to the kitchen.0