If your girlfriend acts uncomfortable or avoids you when another guy friend is around she is either using him or wants to "be used" by him, T or F?

If your girlfriend acts uncomfortable or avoids you when another guy friend is around she is either using him (and doesn't want to scare him off with overt affection for you) or she has an interest in him and wants him to realize he has a chance... true or false.

• True
  • There is no true or false, there's only, "I'm always right"
  • False
    Vote C
  • Just show me the answers
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
It would be instructive if the response was a bit higher, but the majority so far say something is amiss with this type of behavior.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know about that always being true. Like what if he was like "wow I really like you. Leave your boyfriend for me" that would be a good reason to be uncomfortable.

• Why act uncomfortable and avoid your boyfriend while the other guy is around then?

• So very true.

• I'm thinking it's the first option - one of those two:

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1