Do guys even believe in faithfulness?

I'm not really sure if this is just me but my city really sucks for dating. I always knew there was something off but everyone just told me i hadn't met the right person in the city yet. All guys have just wanted to hook up with me, and trust mw im not the "slut" type. You know when the whole Ashley Madison scandal came out? My city was the one with the most amount of users. That just reinforced my point even more.

But I noticed just in general how many people use the site and it's just so wrong.

Why are guys so obessed with cheating and hookups, one night stands?

621

Most Helpful Guy

• Im not going to lie. I was unfaithful. Being faithful is boring I know im going to upset people but you wanted opinions. My girlfriend is a very good girl and nice. I get to fuck her when I want and she treats me nice. But for me cheaters are generally selfish people its all about our sexual gratification and dont care about how we get it. My ex girlfriend I cheated on many times purely for sex. I like other girls so I I did it. But at least my ex didn't find out. She was very hurt and forgave me for one of my mistakes. Women who forgive men for this will always get cheated on lol. I've even dropped the LOVE bomb early on my girlfriends so I could get pussy. That's sad I know but every cheater has thought like this before. By the way people say why dont you break it off? Because everyone wants there cake and to eat it too. Isn't it better to have a relationship whilst having the perks of a player.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • or you could not be an asshole and just do hooking up with randoms and not tricking the person into pretending that you are comitting..

thats just fucking sick

Most Helpful Girl

• I had tinder for not much more than a confidence booster and ended up sleeping around (never had a boyfriend, lost my virginity to someone on there) and I can tell you for a fact not all guys are like that. Some turned me down because they weren't comfortable with doing such a thing, and one guy in particular was on there for the same reasons as me yet we've been together for several months and trust each other so much. Everybody is different, and sometimes you click so well with someone that turning up at their place at 3am doesn't turn into sex, instead it becomes dnm's and laughing about stupid YouTube videos - something that then becomes a proper date days later and a relationship after a few weeks. Life's weird, people are weird, but you can't judge an entire group on a select few because nobody's "all the same".

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I am glad you have moved away from that initial tinder phase and discovered friendship and compassion in a relatively dark place. Please don't ever undervalue yourself.

What is 'dnm' btw?

• "Deep and Meaningful"
      It's basically when you have a conversation with someone that emotionally exposes you. You tell the other person more private and personal things that either mean a lot to you, or affect you in some form. You'd only dnm with someone you can trust due to the raw nature of convos like that 😊