Guys, Do men like escorts?

Anonymous
Would you ever consider being with an escort? I am thinking about doing it but I don't know if I'm ready. Like I wouldn't do in the same state that I live in! That's just crazy!! I want to be an escort in Florida, California, Georgia, Etc. Would you ever just be with an escort to make her feel good about herself? I want to do this because I just want to feel pretty, wanted and LOVED! I know the live will not be true but at least it's something. I know most might say I am degrading myself and be a slut! It's just going on dates, and making the man happy!! Right? a lot if people are escorts, I won't have sex with a guy for money, that's fucking insane!! Like dating is fine. I would not expect something super fucking fancy or that way too much. I would expect them to want to watch movies and just spend time. So do men like escorts? Should I consider being an escort?

PLEASE NO HARSH OR RUDE COMMENTS! I JUST WANT AN ANSWER, NOT YOUR JUDGEMENT.
THANKS
Guys, Do men like escorts?
20