Why do I always get the ladies?

why do I always get the ladies?

it happens all the type they are intersted in me to point that its a problems
its about time people need get over the fact that a ladies man.
all stuff about me not getting any way all a fake :)

88

Most Helpful Girl

• My dear, when did they let you out of your padded cell? You know you're not allowed to wander around unsupervised. Be a darling and find your nurse, won't you? It was such a bother last time. The national guard was called to look for you.

• dont get wired

• @fenixx0083 -deep sigh- we've been over this. The psych ward is not the Arkham Hospital! We won't find any good allies there.

• I honestly didn't think he'd go full retard... I just thought he'd run around asking the other male inmates... err "patients"... if they'd seen the muffin man again...

Most Helpful Guy