This just asks how many times are you asked out on a 'proper' date by someone? If you say no it still counts. If you're not even attracted to the gender of the person asking you out, it still counts.
Vote for the option that applies to you best and please explain why you think you get asked out so little/much.
- Never. I have never been asked out.Vote A
- Once or twice a year.Vote B
- Once every couple of months / Several times a year or so.Vote C
- Once every few weeks / Once a month at leastVote D
- Once a week / Multiple times a month.Vote E
- Once a day / Several times a week.Vote F
- More than once a day.Vote G
What makes you say yes?
Most Helpful Girl
I picked once every few weeks/once a month at least. That's probably a good estimate for my average. Sometimes (like recently) I'll get asked out once a week or multiple times a month. And other times I'll go a couple months where no one does. But I think D. is a good estimate.
I'm not sure whether that is a lot or a little compared to other single girls my age.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Guy
I've never been asked out. Can't really say other than that I don't get out much and I don't attract a lot of attention from women. Among the outdated trope of the whole "Guys are supposed to be the initiator" nonsense.2THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE