Girls, Are you more secretive with a guy you like or more to tell him everything without him asking?

For instance you got 2 guy friends 1 you like romantically the other only friendly but your trying a new hairstyle would you show your friend first before you shoe your crush?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really a sharer to begin with. My secrets and many things from my past I keep to myself. I don't share with friends, even family. So I guess at first no, because I'd be shy and or not comfortable with sharing something so personal about myself. But eventually, if I feel comfortable around him, hopefully, yes.
    With the hair thing pff, I don't think I'd 'show' anyone, they'll see it when they see me.