Girls, How would you let the guy know in such a situation?

You meet a Random guy for the first time and wanted to have casual sex with him. But he doesn't show sexual interest in you and is a bit boring in conversation.

As he is about to leave, he suddenly asks for your number , despite not showing sexual interest and being boring in conversation.

Would you give your number when he asks for it OR give an excuse to NOT give your number , when he asks?

Your opinion :))

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I would personally say, "Let's not waste our time. You clearly aren't into me and that's ok, I'm over it already... You don't need to pretend." Then I'd leave.

• Thanks :) But if he is boring, would you not be interested in having casual sex with him?

• She said because he didn't seem interested in having sex, I'm addition to him not being as interesting as she had thought.

• did she tell him up-front that she wanted casual sex OR did she analyse the conversation and decide that the guy wasn't interested in casual sex?