Is it conceited of me to think that I'm good enough for any girl?

Anonymous
I was talking with a female friend the other day and we were talking about the girl I'm crushing on right now. This girl is very hot and highly sought after, and my female friend questioned my ability to get her. I'm confident in myself and what I have to offer, so I basically said that I wasn't worried about whether she'll think I'm good enough for her. When I said that, my friend kind of shook her head and said, you think you're good enough for any girl, don't you? I was like, yes, why wouldn't I think that? Would it be better if I thought I was a loser who wasn't good enough for any girl? She thought I was being conceited. Was I?
+1 y
As a clarification, I don't think that every girl will be attracted to me, I just think that I'm good enough for any girl, like no girl is "out of my league." I think too many guys see attractive girls and assume that they're too good for him or that the girl wouldn't be into him. That's why hot girls don't get asked out that much.
9