Is 4 months dating too soon to tell someone you love them and have you ever fallen in love with someone that soon?

I just told him I love and care for him as a person... Is that too much too soon? I didn't say I love you or I'm in love with you.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that's not too soon. In fact, if i didn't get an "i love you" after 6 months, I'd leave the relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter how long it depends on the person if they really feel that way then they will say it. Sometimes too scared to say it when they're not sure how the other person feels about them. But love is never too soon if you feel it's true.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE