If you were in a deeply committed relationship with the perfect man/woman, and after pherhaps even a couple of years you realized that he/she were really a colony of bacteria wearing a people suit... would it still have been a monogamous relationship since technically bacterial colonies aren't a single organism, but instead a cluster (a "colony", if you will) of individual micro-organisms?
These are the questions that keep me up at night... Welcome to it...
- Was I even dating a particular bacterium? and then wouldn't the rest of them be a bunch of peeping toms?Vote A
- Bring on the penicillin, for I and... them (?) both... all (?)Vote B
- Can I keep the people suit for a Halloween costume?Vote C
- So I'm part of a untraditional relationship... what of it?Vote D
- Go to sleep, Fenixx... wait, it's like 5pm.. are you just getting up for the day?Vote E
- Button!Vote F
- Other...Vote G